Hardwire Undercabinet Lighting

seen on www.ikeafans.com

Under Cabinet Lighting, Hardwire Undercabinet Lighting Under Cabinet Lighting

ThanksIt's a personal choice.

Some folks have not used anything and others like myself use a decor strip. There are two types of decor strip - a flat one and a contoured one. For my kitchen I used the contour one and for my mom's kitchen (that Chuck is finalizing as I type) I oused the flat one.

You can take a look at the contour one in my gallery. I currently don't have pics up of my mom's kitchen, but I should in a day or so. There are plently of pics of finalized pics here that will allow you to see the 2 type of strips as well.

Also find the other picture or article about Under Cabinet Lighting We hope it can help you to get information of the picture

Find Interior Design product